- contains articles that are written by physicians for the lay public.
They tend to address most of the issues important to patients. search:
- This site is oriented toward support for the patient with lung
cancer. Lungcancer.org is sponsored by Cancer Care, Inc. and by
the Oncology Nursing Society. Lungcancer.org is funded by an unrestricted
education grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- This is an encyclopedic site established by the NIH. Follow the
links through "types of cancer" to find "lung cancer".
In "lung cancer" you will find straightforward definitions
and classifications, without significant explanation. It is a good
reference, but does not provide much perspective on any specific
therapy. Clinical trial information is available there.
- Follow the links through "locations" to find the link
to Kennestone Hospital. There you can print a map to the hospital.
- The Piedmont Hospital page will give you general information about